When it came to adding the imagery to the flash file, I decided to import them onto the stage, this was because an option would pop up saying add sequence, which was extremely helpful for what I wanted the imagery to do.
After selecting this option I noticed that it did not place all the images in the same place. I tried to do create the correct sizes and position by pasting the previous image. However I found this a lengthly process and not accurate enough. This was when I found that copying the numbers from the property bar was the best option.
This was a repetitive process, but a successful one. Now I know what images I still need to create.