Problems and Solutions

After spending time creating the imagery I decided that it would now be the time to go back to my flash template and make sure that it was all work how I wanted it to.

I came across a few problems when creating the multiple options, I found that some of the frames would play in a incorrect order.

When trying to solve these I found myself getting confused with what I had previously done, I was working with too many layers and was over complicating thing for myself. When I would preview the animation the document would just flat because of the multiple errors. I thought it would be best to start over again. This was relatively quick as a lot of the action script is the same. I found that the version I have created now is a lot more effective and I have problems currently occurring.

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 12.52.15

Errors only occurred when it came to lengthen the time line. To solve this was just a simple change of the numbers in the code.

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 12.52.15Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 12.53.20

My next development will be to add the images I have created into the work, this will also allow me to see which images I still need to create.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s